Online Sales, Pricing and Marketing Training Course
This online sales training, pricing and marketing course explains the basics for
developing an effective sales and marketing strategy. The course outlines the different
pricing strategies that businesses can use to improve their market share, explains
how to undertake successful market research and highlights the essential marketing
skills needed for the business to achieve its aims.
- High Quality Training Experience
- Designed by experts in Sales and Marketing
- CPD Accredited Course
- Fully Online Course, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Sales, Pricing and Marketing Course?
This course in online sales, pricing and marketing is suited to small business owners
who are looking to improve their strategy and gain a greater market share with their
By taking this sales training online, the business can continue to trade whilst
you partake in essential marketing training outside of valuable work-time. The course
can be completed at home without time constraints.
On successful completion of the course a high quality, personalised
certificate will be posted to you the next working day. This can be used to provide
evidence for compliance and audit.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the button below. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo:
Interactive Demo »
Aims of the course
- To explain the basics of pricing, having a vision and developing a marketing strategy.
- To provide an understanding of pricing strategies, costs and pricing variation.
- To explain how to undertake effective market research.
- To understand the need for budgeting.
- To explain how marketing can be effective through customer loyalty and the use of
- To give tips on effective marketing for small businesses.
The course is divided into five accessible, interactive modules and includes an
assessment at the end:
Download Data Sheet
- Introduction - an introduction to pricing, sales and marketing including planning
basics, the business vision and the marketing plan.
- Pricing Strategies - the different methods for pricing products to create
the best return on investment, the importance of product worth and competitor pricing.
- Market Research - tips on effective market research, the importance of customers
and competitive analysis.
- Marketing Skills - the limitations of marketing, how to use the internet effectively,
marketing tools, test marketing and the importance of marketing lists and data protection..
- Sales & Marketing Tips - ten top tips on how to market a small business
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
This course is an interactive, online format. It is fully animated with high quality
graphics and a full audio voice over.
It takes approximately 3 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread
out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit
Other Courses You May be Interested In
This Advanced Safeguarding Children Refresher course is designed as a revision for anyone with safeguarding responsibilities in the workplace who is required to refresh their existing training.
Learn More »
This management course provides employers and employees with the information they need to understand the attributes associated with good leadership skills. It explains the benefits of teamwork, positive listening and body language, meetings and time management skills.
Learn More »