What will you be doing?
You’ll work alongside a customer-focused team supporting our lovely learners via email, live chat, on the phone, and through our social media pages.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of customer service, and we need some extra help to improve our service even more!
Our Customer Support Administrators are encouraged to use their initiative and judgement to help customers and to build relationships with our learners.
A day in the role might involve:
- Helping and communicating with our learners to access their training via email, telephone, live chat and social media pages
- Assisting learners with technical issues and liaising with the relevant departments to log said issues
- Assisting learners who are stuck on part of the course or a question and guiding them through so the learner fully understands and is confident to continue
- Assisting learners with the sign up process and making sure the Account Managers are aware of any sign-up problems
- Actioning and communicating any problems with learner certificates
- Communicating with the Content Team in order to keep up with new releases, content queries and legislation changes
- Communicating any customer queries or complaints that the Support Team may need assistance with to the Content Team
- Maintaining a strong level of communication with the Sales and Account Management Team to ensure that the teams are running in conjunction with each other