WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
An individual who is looking for a new challenge in development, who cares about quality, and can take responsibility for solving complex issues , loves learning and sharing new skills and is interested in being part of a multidisciplinary team.
With around 2 years commercial experience, you’ll take ownership of the high quality code and tests you produce. You’ll thrive using agile methods and enjoy working openly and collaboratively. You’ll be familiar with modern frameworks, languages and tools, as well as working practices such as automated testing, continuous integration, pairing and code review. Above all, you’ll want to make HST and its products better, whilst having fun along the way.
- Be pushing code to production on day one as part of an agile squad.
- Team up with software professionals to create high-quality, tested products designed to please customers.
- Work using Agile principles and strive towards continuous delivery to ensure maximum value for customers both internally and externally.
- Work on greenfield and existing projects to help grow the business.
- Have access to excellent developer tools and technologies.