Who are we?
We are a continually growing online training company offering courses in a wide range of areas. Having an already established team in our office in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, we are looking to add to our team.
At High Speed Training, we provide highly regarded online training courses in a range of subjects from food safety to leadership and management. Our website currently hosts over 160 courses, and this figure is continuously increasing. We’re passionate about making sure our customers receive exceptional service and with over 1 million certified learners, we’re proud of the courses we offer.
What we're looking for:
We are currently looking for a talented, enthusiastic and professional Digital Designer to join our team. You will be an integral part of enhancing our online content via a multitude of mediums. As part of this role you will be involved with a wide range of creative projects, whilst contributing your own creative styles to the benefit of our products and services.
Core skills required for the role:
- An engaging portfolio that showcases a mix of design projects, including strong digital user interface design skills
- Superior skills with HTML/CSS
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent typographic skills with a sharp eye for detail
- A hunger to develop innovative ideas and create beautiful, intelligent pieces of design
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organisational skills
Things that would be a plus (but not essential):
- Familiarity with Node / NPM / Grunt / Gulp
- An understanding of .NET core / MVC framework
- Commercial / agency experience
What you'll get:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- The latest mobile phone and contract
- Pension contribution scheme
- Free life insurance
- Profit sharing scheme
- Optional private medical cover for you and your immediate family
- Over 250 corporate discounts
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular staff events, such as bowling, cocktail making and comedy nights
- A relaxed working atmosphere
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a copy of your portfolio to us for review.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE