Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Training Course
This Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) training course aims to set out some of the main ideas of NLP in
a way that is easy to understand, practical and useful.
NLP is a great skill for people of all professions to be able to tap into both at home and at work. Once practised and mastered,
many people find that they use NLP principles in almost everything that they do. This course explains how NLP works, includes
a range of NLP exercises for you to try and shows how you can enhance your skills to improve your everyday life, your relationships
and the way in which you do business.
- Written by Experts in NLP
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate Duration: 3-4 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Course?
This course is suitable for people working in any profession who wish to improve their communication skills, confidence and
understanding of the way people behave. This course is set out as an introduction to NLP and so is suitable for people of
all abilities and at all levels of employment.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working
day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
Interactive Demo »
The course is divided into five accessible, interactive modules and includes an
assessment at the end:
Download Course Overview (PDF) »
- Introduction to NLP – the foundations of NLP, NLP modelling, getting started, association and dissociation, managing
your state of mind and noticing detail.
- The NLP Presuppositions – the presuppositions in practice.
- The History of NLP – the early years and NLP today.
- NLP, Motivation and Communication – the NLP communication model, communication filters, deletion, distortion and generalisation
- Values, Beliefs and Building Rapport – values and motivation, beliefs, attitude, memories and decisions, building
rapport and the pillars of NLP.
Aims of the Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Course
The course will guide you through a selection of specific NLP principles to provide you with:
- An understanding of how NLP works.
- Improved communication skills for use in your everyday professional and personal life.
- Enhanced personal confidence where desired.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 10 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 70%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
Other Courses You May be Interested In
An online course designed to provide a personalised learning experience for leaders who want to build on their existing skills. The course provides information on how to develop and deepen the attributes, behaviours, values and practices of effective leadership.
Learn More »
All food handlers in the catering sector can satisfy their legal requirement by taking this e-learning course. The course gives learners a basic awareness of good hygiene and safety issues and meets food industry recommendations, with reference to employees preparing, cooking and handling food in catering settings.
Learn More »