Anti-Bribery Online Training Course
This online Anti-Bribery training course is designed to help organisations understand the importance of adhering to the
rules of the Bribery Act 2010 and ensure that they have an adequate anti-bribery policy in place.
The course raises an awareness
of how to identify potential bribery risk situations and demonstrates how organisations can be sure they are following the
correct anti-bribery procedures.
- Written by Experts in Financial Crime
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate Duration: 1 hour
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Anti-Bribery Course?
This Anti-Bribery course is suitable for all businesses that are required to have an anti-bribery policy in place within
their organisation. The course is also suitable for individuals who wish to improve their knowledge of the Bribery Act 2010
and/or who have a responsibility for ensuring anti-bribery procedures are followed in the workplace.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working
day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
Interactive Demo »
The course is divided into three accessible, interactive modules and includes an
assessment at the end:
Download Course Overview (PDF)
- History of the Bribery Act 2010 – case examples, aims of the Bribery Act, why the Act is important and the changes
the Act has made.
- What is a Bribe? – financial or other advantages, gifts and hospitality, when it becomes improper, bribery offences,
defence and penalties.
- Procedural Guidance – the six principles, good practice by organisations and potential bribery indicators.
Aims of the Online Anti-Bribery Training Course
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the key changes to legislation brought about by the Bribery Act 2010.
- Be able to identify potential bribery risk situations and circumstances.
- Understand the implications for businesses.
- Be able to explain why anti-bribery measures and procedures are essential.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
Other Courses You May be Interested In
This Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial crime training course aims to help regulated businesses understand money laundering and put in place controls to prevent financial crime.
Learn More »
This Data Protection training course aims to help learners understand what their responsibilities are under the UK's data protection law, including the GDPR. The course explains how to collect and process data legally, obtain consent where required and ensure data security.
Learn More »