Sexual Harassment Training For Employees
This Sexual Harassment Training for Employees has been designed to give workers an understanding of sexual harassment and the signs that it may be present in their workplace. This includes risk factors, danger zone behaviours, and indicating factors.
We all have a responsibility to prevent sexual harassment from occurring, whether it's happening to ourselves or whether we notice it happening to someone else. This course explains your responsibilities as an employee, how to make a complaint, and support you can receive if you are a victim.
- Developed by business professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate Duration: 1-2 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Course?
Sexual harassment can happen in any industry and at any level of employment, so this course is suitable for employees in all types of workplaces, whether in an office, retail space or worksite.
This Sexual Harassment Training is written at an introductory level so no previous knowledge is required.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working
day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
This certificate does not have an expiry date. However, based on industry best practice guidelines, the recommended renewal period for this training is 3 years. We will print this recommended renewal date on your certificate.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
Interactive Demo »
The course is divided into three accessible, interactive modules and includes an
assessment at the end:
Download Course Overview (PDF)
- What is Sexual Harassment? – Understanding sexual harassment, sexual harassment at work, reporting, the impact of sexual harassment, sexual harassment environments, the law, and sexual harassment myths.
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace – Definitions of sexual harassment, personalities of victims, personalities of sexual harassers, identifying sexual harassment, danger zone behaviours, risk factors, and positive workplace culture.
- Policies and Procedures – Sexual harassment policies, making a complaint, your responsibilities, and available support.
Aims of the Training
By completing this course, you will:
- Recognise what is meant by the term ‘sexual harassment’.
- Understand the law surrounding sexual harassment as part of the Equality Act, and know what constitutes unlawful behaviour.
- Know what inappropriate behaviour and comments are in both the workplace and online, and understand the responsibilities placed on your manager or employer to foster a positive culture in the workplace.
- Understand the actions you should take if you experience sexual harassment in the workplace and how a business should handle sexual harassment complaints.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 10 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.