Online Customer Service Training Course
This online Customer Service Course is designed to help anyone who works in customer
service improve their customer service skills in order to provide each customer
with the best possible experience every time. All businesses, whether they operate
face-to-face, over the phone or by e-mail, should strive to give their customers
the best experience they can in order to maintain relationships, status and success.
This course aims to provide those who work in the customer service industry with
the information and skills needed to go above and beyond with the customer service
that they provide.
- Developed by Customer Service Experts
- High Quality Training Experience
- CPD Accredited Course
- Fully Online Training & Test, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate - posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Customer Service Course?
This Customer Service Skills course is suitable for anyone working in a customer
service role, at all levels of employment, who wishes to improve their service skills.
This includes all employees who deal directly with customers face-to-face, over
the telephone or by e-mail. Examples of professions who may find this course useful
include, but are not limited to:
- Receptionists and front-of-house staff
- Call centre workers
- Online support staff
- Front-line sales and customer service staff
- Trade and self-employed workers (builders, plumbers, cleaners etc)
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate
through the post the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for
compliance and audit.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the button below. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo:
Interactive Demo »
Aims of the Customer Service Training
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the importance and benefits of having excellent customer service skills.
- Understand how body language and listening play an essential role in providing good
- Be able to adapt their communication to the customer and their needs.
- Know how to remain professional when providing customer service both in person and
over the phone.
- Understand how to deal with complaints effectively and safely.
- Understand the importance and relevance of social media.
- Know how to evaluate customer service through feedback and staff training.
The content of the Customer Service course includes:
Download Data Sheet
- Introduction – the importance of customer service, the cost of poor customer
service, internal and external customers, customer expectations, going above and
- Body Language and Listening – your appearance, open and closed body language,
creating rapport, eye contact, the importance of active listening, body language
and listening over the phone.
- Communication – self-awareness and confidence, politeness, acknowledging needs,
positive phrases, avoiding jargon, beginning and ending interactions, communication
over the phone.
- Dealing With Complaints – asking questions, admitting to mistakes, being empathetic,
complaints over the phone, e-mail complaints, handling abuse, personal safety, what
to do next.
- Evaluating Customer Service – social media, mystery shoppers, feedback and
surveys, staff training.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
The Customer Service course is an interactive, online format. It is fully animated
with high quality graphics/animation and a full audio voice over.
It takes approximately 2 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread
out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit
Other Courses You May be Interested In
All food handlers in the manufacturing sector can satisfy their legal requirement by taking this e-learning course. The course gives learners a basic awareness of good hygiene and safety issues and meets food industry recommendations, with reference to employees preparing, cooking and handling food in manufacturing settings by providing relevant examples.
Learn More »
The Health and Safety Induction Course aims to ensure that businesses and organisations meet their health and safety obligations. This course is particularly relevant for new employees, enabling them to identify the relevant hazards which exist in their workplace.
Learn More »