Leadership & Management Training Online Course
This online Leadership and Management training is designed to provide both employers
and employees with the inspirational information they need in order to understand
the attributes, behaviours and practices of a great leader.
Through the use of interactive exercises, real-life case examples and inspiring
quotes from successful leaders, this course aims to help learners understand how
great leaders – including Steve Jobs, Deborah Meaden, Walt Disney, Howard Schultz
and Toni Minichiello - motivate, inspire and lead their teams to reach their goals.
How did these people become such great leaders and how can you achieve the same
The primary aim of this leadership and management training is to improve upon the
leadership qualities you already possess so that you can understand how they can
be developed and applied effectively to your real-life role.
- Developed by business professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate Duration: 6 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who Should Take this Online Leadership and Management Training Course?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve and develop their leadership
and management skills. There are no pre-requisites and the content is ideal for
employees at all levels of work.
The course is designed for those who wish to acquire an in-depth knowledge of leadership
and who aim to become more confident and empowered in their team-leading skills.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working
day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Screenshots (click to view)
Interactive Demo »
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
The course is divided into eight accessible, interactive modules and includes an
assessment at the end:
Download Course Overview (PDF) »
- Introduction - the role of a leader, attributes of a good leader, leadership
development and levels of leadership.
- Inspiring and Motivating the Team - why leaders need to be motivational, effective
communication, selling your idea, expectations, giving feedback, recognition and
- Team Leadership - benefits of team work, types of team, signs of effective
and ineffective teams, leading a team, team development and training.
- Emotional Intelligence - definition and benefits of emotional intelligence,
empathy, decision making, integrity, optimism, patience and self-control, emotional
intelligence in the workplace and social responsibility.
- Listening and Body Language - developing listening skills and positive body
- Time Management - reasons for time management, improving time management,
ranking tasks, meeting deadlines and self-assessment.
- Meetings - holding a meeting, choosing participants, writing an agenda, ground
rules, presentation skills, encouraging discussion and evaluating the meeting.
- Coaching - attributes of a good coach, why coaching is important, giving feedback
and criticism, dealing with mistakes, facilitating a learning environment and mentoring.
Aims of the Leadership and Management Training
By the end of this course learners will:
- Understand what makes a good leader.
- Know how to inspire and motivate a team through effective communication, recognition
- Understand the purpose and importance of emotional intelligence.
- Know how to develop listening skills and body language.
- Understand the importance of time management and learn how to improve personal time
- Know how to hold a successful meeting, including choosing participants, writing
an agenda and encouraging discussion.
- Understand the difference between leading and coaching.
- Understand how to promote employee development and mentor employee progress.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 25 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
Other Courses You May be Interested In
This Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace course aims to provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the health and safety risks and their relevant control measures in the workplace.
Learn More »
This online Project Management course is designed to provide learners with a comprehensive introduction to project management so that you can successfully and confidently undertake your own project from start to finish.
Learn More »