Leadership and Management Training
This online Leadership and Management training is designed to provide both employers and employees with the inspirational information they need in order to understand the attributes, behaviours and practices of a great leader.
Through the use of interactive exercises, real-life case examples and inspiring quotes from successful leaders, this course aims to help learners understand how great leaders – including Steve Jobs, Deborah Meaden, Walt Disney, Howard Schultz and Toni Minichiello - motivate, inspire and lead their teams to reach their goals. How did these people become such great leaders and how can you achieve the same success?
The primary aim of this leadership and management training is to improve upon the leadership qualities you already possess so that you can understand how they can be developed and applied effectively to your real-life role.
- High Quality Training Experience
- Designed by Leadership and Management experts
- CPD Accredited Course
- Fully Online Course, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate posted the next working day
Who Should Take this Online Leadership and Management Training Course?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve and develop their leadership and management skills. There are no pre-requisites and the content is ideal for employees at all levels of work.
The course is designed for those who wish to acquire an in-depth knowledge of leadership and who aim to become more confident and empowered in their team-leading skills.
On successful completion of the course a high quality, personalised
certificate will be posted to you the next working day. This can be used to provide
evidence for compliance and audit.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the button below. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo:
Interactive Demo »
Aims of the Leadership and Management Training
By the end of this course learners will:
- Understand what makes a good leader.
- Know how to inspire and motivate a team through effective communication, recognition and rewards.
- Understand the purpose and importance of emotional intelligence.
- Know how to develop listening skills and body language.
- Understand the importance of time management and learn how to improve personal time management skills.
- Know how to hold a successful meeting, including choosing participants, writing an agenda and encouraging discussion.
- Understand the difference between leading and coaching.
- Understand how to promote employee development and mentor employee progress.
The course is divided into eight accessible, interactive modules and includes an
assessment at the end:
Download Data Sheet
- Introduction - the role of a leader, attributes of a good leader, leadership development and levels of leadership.
- Inspiring and Motivating the Team - why leaders need to be motivational, effective communication, selling your idea, expectations, giving feedback, recognition and rewards.
- Team Leadership - benefits of team work, types of team, signs of effective and ineffective teams, team selection, leading a team, team development and training.
- Emotional Intelligence - definition and benefits of emotional intelligence, empathy, decision making, integrity, optimism, patience and self-control, emotional intelligence in the workplace and social responsibility.
- Listening and Body Language - developing listening skills and positive body language.
- Time Management - reasons for time management, improving time management, ranking tasks, meeting deadlines and self-assessment.
- Meetings - holding a meeting, choosing participants, writing an agenda, ground rules, presentation skills, encouraging discussion and evaluating the meeting.
- Coaching - attributes of a good coach, why coaching is important, giving feedback and criticism, dealing with mistakes, facilitating a learning environment and mentoring.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 25 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
This course is an interactive, online format. It is fully animated with high quality
graphics and a full audio voice over.
It takes approximately 6 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread
out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit
Other Courses You May be Interested In
This Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace course aims to provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the health and safety risks and their relevant control measures in the workplace.
Learn More »
Fire Safety Awareness aims to ensure that all workers comply with fire safety requirements and are aware of their duties to eliminate or reduce the risks associated with fire in the workplace.
Learn More »