Online Office Health & Safety Training
Designed to provide all workers with the necessary levels of compliance with health
and safety legislation in an office environment.
- Developed by Health & Safety Professionals
- High Quality Training Experience
- Fully Online Course, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Office Health & Safety Course?
The course is aimed at all workers in an office environment.
Written by a leading British Safety Council member with over 30 years’ experience
as a health and safety professional, this course is designed to develop knowledge
of health and safety.
On successful completion of the course a high quality, personalised
certificate will be posted to you the next working day. This can be used to provide
evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
This course is also accredited by RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of
Accidents, as providing quality and content-approved training.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the button below. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo:
Interactive Demo »
Aims of the Office Health & Safety Training
- To familiarise workers with specific hazards and safe systems of work in the office
- To ensure a clear understanding of the responsibilities that workers should have
under existing health and safety legislation.
- To commit workers to the organisation’s health and safety aims and objectives
The Course contains the following sections:
Download Data Sheet
- Introduction to Office Safety - Why is office safety important? Benefits of
good office safety. The legal framework. Employee and employer duties.
- Eliminating and Reducing Hazards - How to undertake a risk assessment. Accident
- Workplace Hazards 1 - Slips and trips. Manual handling. Display screen equipment
- Workplace Hazard 2 – Electricity. Stress. Lighting. Falls from height. Hazardous
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 12 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The answers are marked
automatically so that you’ll instantly know whether you passed. If you don't pass
don't worry! You can take the test as many times as required with no extra charge.
It takes approximately 1 hour to complete the course in full. This can be spread
out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit
Do You Comply With Health and Safety At Work Regulations?
It is a legal duty for any organisation to train its workers in health and safety
procedures. Employers and their managers have duties under the following legislation:
- Health and Safety at Work, etc Act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (MHSWR)
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Regulations
Employers must arrange for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitoring
and review of preventive and protective measures.
Employees have a duty to take reasonable care of their own health and safety and
that of other people who may be affected by their work under the Health and Safety
at Work, etc Act 1974.
Other Courses You May be Interested In
The Health and Safety Induction Course aims to ensure that businesses and organisations meet their health and safety obligations. This course is particularly relevant for new employees, enabling them to identify the relevant hazards which exist in their workplace.
Learn More »
This conflict management training course is designed to help both employers and workers understand how to prevent, deal with and report confrontation in the workplace.
Learn More »