Presentation Skills Online Training Course
Being able to present both yourself and your business effectively is a skill that everyone needs to learn at some point
in their lives.
This Presentation Skills course is designed to give anyone required to do a presentation the basic knowledge in order to
be able to present concisely and effectively through good writing, practice and performance. The course explains how to
use preparation methods to your advantage, calm your nerves and give your presentation in the most impactful and memorable
Developed by business professionals
Accredited by CPD
Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
Full audio voiceover
Approximate Duration: 1-2 hours
On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Presentation Skills Training Course?
This presentation skills course is suitable for anyone required to do a presentation on both a small or large scale. The
course aims to help people prepare their presentation to the best of their ability and provides the adequate knowledge needed
for them to give the presentation confidently and effectively. This course is suitable for learners of all levels.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working
day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
Interactive Demo »
The course is divided into four accessible, interactive modules and includes an
assessment at the end:
- Introduction – why do a presentation, benefits and potential problems.
- Preparing Your Presentation – writing your presentation, your audience, visual aids, cue cards, preparing the room
and common presentation pitfalls.
- Preparing Yourself – practising, preparing yourself, appearance, confidence, nerves, being assertive, staying interesting
and body language.
- Doing the Presentation – getting started, during the presentation, audience rapport, voice and pronunciation, body
language and eye contact, nerves and memory, questions and closing.
Download Course Overview (PDF)
Aims of the Presentation Skills Course
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand how to prepare a great presentation.
- Understand the need for practice, preparation and review.
- Know how to calm nerves and stay in control.
- Know how to act whilst presenting, including starting and finishing the presentation and answering questions.
- Be aware of the importance of language and assertiveness.
- Understand the importance of body language and physical presence.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
Other Courses You May be Interested In
An online course, designed by food industry experts, to help food handlers understand the best food safety practice in order to assist their food premises in achieving the highest level 5 rating under the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme.
Learn More »
An online course designed to provide a personalised learning experience for leaders who want to build on their existing skills. The course provides information on how to develop and deepen the attributes, behaviours, values and practices of effective leadership.
Learn More »