Sexual Harassment Training Course For Managers and Supervisors
This Sexual Harassment Training for Managers and Supervisors course has been designed to provide those in a position of responsibility with a thorough understanding of sexual harassment and signs that it may be present in their workplace. This includes risk factors, danger zone behaviours, and indicating factors.
As a manager or supervisor, you have a responsibility to prevent harassment. This course explains how to develop an anti-harassment policy and how to implement it. It also details how to handle complaints and appropriate types of support you can offer employees.
- Developed by business professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate Duration: 2 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is suitable for managers and supervisors in all workplace environments. This includes, but is not limited to, offices, the construction industry, the hospitality industry, and retail outlets. The course contains detailed information on how to create a sexual harassment policy, so it will also be beneficial to employers.
If you are not a manager or supervisor, or you are looking for training that is suitable for your staff, then our Sexual Harassment Training for Employees will cover your needs.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working
day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
This certificate does not have an expiry date. However, based on industry best practice guidelines, the recommended renewal period for this training is 3 years. We will print this recommended renewal date on your certificate.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
Interactive Demo »
This course contains four accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end. These are:
Download Course Overview (PDF)
- What is Sexual Harassment? – Understanding sexual harassment, sexual harassment at work, the impact of sexual harassment, sexual harassment environments, perpetrators of harassment, the law, and sexual harassment myths.
- Recognising Sexual Harassment in Your Workplace – Definitions of sexual harassment, personalities of victims, personalities of sexual harassers, identifying sexual harassment, danger zone behaviours, risk factors, positive workplace culture, how to create a positive workplace culture, and assessing the risk of harassment.
- Policies and Procedures – Management standards, developing your sexual harassment policy, implementing your sexual harassment policy, investigating complaints, handling complaints, the grievance process, employment tribunals, other complaints, when is sexual harassment criminal?
- Supporting Employees - Listening to a complaint, actions to take, confidentiality, counselling, sickness absence, and return to work.
Aims of the Training
By completing this course, you will:
- Understand what is meant by the term 'sexual harassment'.
- Know the law surrounding sexual harassment and be aware of your legal responsibilities to protect your employees from sexual harassment.
- Be aware of how to identify sexual harassment in the workplace and online.
- Know how to establish and carry out an internal complaints procedure/policy.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
Other Courses You May be Interested In
The Level 3 Supervising Food Safety Course is designed for supervisors and food managers who require a broader understanding of food safety control in the catering sector. The course is recommended for anyone responsible for managing people in a food business.
Learn More »
High Speed Training’s Level 1 Award in Food Safety Awareness is designed to teach the skills required to meet UK food hygiene guidelines for working with wrapped and low-risk food. The online course introduces learners to important concepts which will ensure high standards of food safety practice.
Learn More »