Online Customer Service Training Course
Discounts for bulk purchases:
10% discount on 10+ courses
20% discount on 50+ courses
This online Customer Service Course is designed for anyone who works with members of the public face-to-face, over the phone or via email, social media or live chat. The course will enable you to maintain the highest standards of customer service at all times and ensure your customers have the best experience with you, facilitating repeat business and positive recommendations.
Throughout the course, you'll learn about common issues you might face and how to resolve them, how to communicate effectively, and how to ensure you're operating in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Developed by experts in Core Skills
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate Duration: 2 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who should take this course?
This Customer Service Training Course is suitable for anyone working in a customer service role, at all levels of employment, who wishes to improve their service skills. This includes professions that deal directly with customers face-to-face, over the phone or via email, social media or live chat. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Receptionists, admin assistants and front-of-house staff
- Education administration staff
- Call centre workers
- Online support staff and online retailers
- Tradespeople and self-employed workers (builders, plumbers, cleaners etc)
- Security personnel
Patient Customer Service Course
The Patient Customer Service Training is appropriate for any workers in the healthcare industry in contact with patients who have wide-ranging requirements. The course is also suitable for any candidates who may manage customer service in a healthcare practice.Learn More
Retail Customer Service Course
The Retail Customer Service Course is ideal for anyone in the retail sector who wishes to improve their communication skills to effectively understand customers' needs. It is also suitable for any customer service managers wishing to improve and evaluate their organisation's customer service.Learn More
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
|1||The Importance of Customer Service|| |
Types of customer service, first impressions, the impact of excellent and poor customer service, and barriers to good customer service.
|2||Communication Skills|| |
How to use body language, listening and questioning skills, building empathy, rapport and emotional intelligence, and identifying customer needs and expectations.
|3||Problem-Solving Skills|| |
Handling customer complaints and problems, dealing with abusive behaviour and difficult customers, and identifying dissatisfied customers.
|4||Policies and Procedures|| |
Company policies and brand values, data protection regulations, equality and diversity law, acting on customer feedback, and staff training.
Download Course Overview (PDF)
Aims of the course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the impact that both excellent and poor customer service has on your customers.
- Know how to communicate effectively with customers - in person, over the phone and via written mediums - including how to identify customer needs and build rapport with them.
- Understand the common problems and complaints you may face in a customer service role, how to handle complaints efficiently, and how to deal with difficult or dissatisfied customers.
- Recognise the importance of following company policies and procedures, such as those for data protection, equality and diversity, and keeping within brand guidelines.
- Understand why obtaining customer feedback is important and how you should respond to comments and reviews, whether good or bad.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.