Leadership & Management Training Online Course
Discounts for bulk purchases:
10% discount on 10+ courses
20% discount on 50+ courses
This Leadership and Management course is essential reading for anyone wanting to improve their skills and reach their potential as a team leader or manager. The course is fully interactive and prompts you to assess your own leadership or management style and then learn how to develop it further. The course covers key topics such as effective communication, the importance of managing your time well, how to build solid relationships with your team, mental fitness and taking care of your own wellbeing, and how to better solve workplace problems.
The course also includes a downloadable PDF workbook that you can fill in as you complete the training, so that you can develop your skills as a leader or manager and get the most out of the course content. The workbook contains multiple questions, activities and opportunities for self-reflection.
- Developed by experts in Core Skills
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate duration: 4-6 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who should take this course?
This Leadership and Management course looks at the foundational skills needed to be a successful manager and leader. It could be that you’ve suddenly found yourself in a position of responsibility, or in charge of a team or running a department, or it could be that you’re in a planned stage of your career and are ready to develop or improve your leadership skills and qualities. This course is suitable for anyone wishing to learn more tools and information to succeed in a leadership or management role.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
Download the course workbook and take a personality test.
|2||Effective Communication|| |
Verbal and non-verbal communication, active listening, emotional intelligence and giving feedback.
|3||Productive Use of Time|| |
Prioritisation, SMART objectives, styles of time management and time management tools.
|4||Relationship Building|| |
Building effective teams, remote and hybrid working, motivating workers, coaching, mentoring and developing, and conflict management.
|5||Resilience and Self-Care|| |
Mental fitness, wellbeing and work-life balance, managing change and dealing with failure and setbacks.
|6||Leadership Qualities|| |
Assertiveness, influencing skills, creative and analytical thinking, growth mindset and dealing with performance issues.
|7||Course Resources|| |
Download or revisit all of the extra resources in the course.
Download Course Overview (PDF)
Aims of the course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Recognise why effective communication is so important to good leadership and management, including how to actively listen and provide useful feedback to people.
- Understand the importance of managing your time well, whether that's prioritising better, setting objectives or making use of time management tools and techniques.
- Understand how to build solid relationships with your workers, whether they work remotely or in the workplace, and understand how to motivate, coach and develop them effectively.
- Recognise why mental fitness and taking care of your own wellbeing is a significant part of good leadership and management.
- Understand how to better solve workplace problems, such as performance issues, and make better decisions by being assertive, influential and developing a growth mindset.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 15 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so that you’ll instantly know whether you passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.