Great news! We’re officially certified by the Cyber Essentials scheme
This means you can trust that we have appropriate cyber security and data protection measures in place. We’re dedicated to providing a meaningful learning experience to each learner, but only by having safe and secure IT systems are we able to deliver quality online training 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What is Cyber Essentials?
Backed by Government and operated in partnership with the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), the Cyber Essentials scheme was created to help organisations protect against a range of common cyber attacks.
To become Cyber Essentials certified an organisation is assessed on areas such as:
- Secure configuration – continuously checking for potential vulnerabilities
- Firewalls – ensuring secure firewalls are in place
- User access controls – restricting system access to authorised people
- Security update management – ensuring the latest security patches are installed
- Malware protection – ensuring strong virus and malware protection is in place
What does this mean for you?
Achieving Cyber Essentials certification demonstrates that we take cyber security seriously, ensuring that our IT is secure against a cyber attack and that we have a clear understanding of our cyber security level. Giving you reassurance and peace of mind.