Time Management Training Online Course
Do you feel like time is constantly slipping through your fingers – like no matter what you do there seems to be too few hours available for everything you need to get done? Keeping on top of everything going on in your day doesn't have to feel like an uphill battle. This Time Management course will train you to efficiently utilise your time so that you know how to strategically dedicate it to activities and tasks that are most beneficial for your business’ and your professional growth.
The course is designed to familiarise you with the various time management strategies, tools, and tips that enable you to take initiative for organising your time and suitable courses of action to prevent time robbers from slowing you down. By applying the techniques and strategies discussed throughout this course, you will be fully capable of making time for every task you need to do – without the accompanying feelings of dread and stress.
- Developed by business professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate Duration: 3-4 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is primarily designed for those who work in an office-like environment, but is also suitable for anyone who is looking to improve their use of time at work. Anyone at any level of their company will benefit from the strategies and techniques discussed throughout this course; it will be useful to those who are looking for proven methods of time management.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working
day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
Interactive Demo »
The course is divided into 6 accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
Download Course Overview
- Introduction - what is time management?, poor time management, time management skills, time management case study, evaluating how you use your time, workload analysis, week analysis, and reflection exercise.
- Planning and Prioritisation - effective planning, the 5 Ws, effective scheduling, batching, reward schemes, time management matrix, working towards goals, and working SMART.
- Preventing Time Robbers - what are time robbers?, time robbers: self-imposed, time robbers: imposed by others, dealing with time robbers, and being assertive.
- Delegating Tasks - effective delegation, what to consider before delegating, what to do when delegating, and what to do after delegating.
- Managing Meetings - should you participate?, organised meetings: establishing objectives, organised meetings: an agenda, during meetings, and evaluating meetings.
- Organise Yourself, Organise Your Time - organising your area, organising your documents, organising your emails, and keeping organised.
Aims of the Course
By the end of this course, learners will have a thorough understanding of:
- The importance of time management for maximising efficiency and productivity, which with good strategies can be achieved.
- How to evaluate your usage of time so you can then determine which areas of your life need to be better managed.
- How to effectively plan, schedule, and prioritise your tasks and projects.
- How to deal with time robbers, both self-inflicted and imposed by others, especially by being assertive.
- How to effectively delegate tasks that are overloading you or can be done better by others to another person.
- How to prevent meetings from disrupting your schedule and how to get involved in their set-up to improve their time usage.
- How to improve your usage of time by keeping your personal space organised, including your desk, documents, and emails.
Once you have completed all of the online training material for the Time Management
course, you will be able to take the online assessment. The assessment consists
of 12 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The answers are marked
instantly so you will know whether you have passed as soon as you finish. If you
don’t pass the assessment you can review the course material and take the assessment
again as many times as necessary at no extra charge.
Other Courses You May be Interested In
The Level 3 Supervising Food Safety Course is designed for supervisors and food managers who require a broader understanding of food safety control in the catering sector. The course is recommended for anyone responsible for managing people in a food business.
Learn More »
All food handlers in the catering sector can satisfy their legal requirement by taking this e-learning course. The course gives learners a basic awareness of good hygiene and safety issues and meets food industry recommendations, with reference to employees preparing, cooking and handling food in catering settings.
Learn More »