Time Management Training Online Course
Discounts for bulk purchases:
10% discount on 10+ courses
20% discount on 50+ courses
Everyone has their own natural style of time management - you might be someone who loves a checklist to get ahead or someone who leaves everything to the last minute - but understanding how you naturally approach time and tasks can be the key to unlocking your time management goals.
This Time Management course is about you and the way you want to manage your time. The course enables you to choose the tips and techniques that are most suited to you and will help you to improve your own, personal time management skills, whether that’s setting objectives, motivating yourself, overcoming procrastination or using specific tools and technology to get things done.
- Developed by experts in Core Skills
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate duration: 1-2 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who should take this course?
This Time Management course is suitable for anyone wishing to improve their time management skills. The tips and techniques taught in the course are applicable to all job roles and industries and can even be used at home in your personal life. No prerequisite knowledge is needed.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
|1||Styles of Time Management|| |
Natural styles of time management, self-reflection and how to carry out a time and task analysis.
Prioritising and scheduling tasks, SMART objectives, delegation and taking breaks.
|3||Motivation and Productivity|| |
Procrastination, distractions, self-motivation, productivity, managing expectations, assertiveness and perfectionism.
|4||Additional Time Management Tools and Techniques|| |
To-do lists, the 80/20 rule, digital calendars and planners, project management tools, time and habit tracking tools and the Pomodoro technique.
Download Course Overview (PDF)
Aims of the course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand your own natural style of time management.
- Be able to carry out a time and task analysis of your current workload.
- Understand how to prioritise and schedule tasks more effectively and use SMART objectives.
- Recognise how to overcome procrastination and distractions.
- Know how to motivate yourself to get tasks done to increase your productivity.
- Know how to manage expectations, be more assertive and delegate tasks to others.
- Understand the benefits of using to-do lists, calendars, project management tools, time trackers, the 80/20 rule and the Pomodoro technique.
Once you have completed all of the online training material for the course, you will be able to take the online assessment.
The assessment consists of 12 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%.
The answers are marked instantly so you will know whether you have passed as soon as you finish. If you don’t pass the assessment you can review the course material and take the assessment again as many times as necessary at no extra charge.