June 2020 Survey Terms & Conditions
We want to get an understanding of how businesses, employees and consumers feel about lockdown restrictions easing off.
This is so we can continue to provide clear guidance, training materials and advice during this period of uncertainty. Your valuable feedback and opinions can help us do this!
To be entered into the competition to win a £50 Amazon voucher, fill out the survey that was sent to your email. Full terms and conditions apply and can be found below.
Terms & Conditions
- High Speed Training Limited agrees to provide the Prize(s) as stated above and to dispatch the prize to the winner(s) promptly.
- High Speed Training Limited hereby warrants that the Prize(s) meet all statutory and regulatory requirements and are supplied with all necessary packaging and instructions to allow Prizes to be received and used safely by the winner(s).
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, in whole or in part.
- High Speed Training’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- High Speed Training Limited shall inform the winner(s) of the win within 28 days of the closing date of the competition and allow winner(s) three months from the closing date in which to claim their prize. Prizes remaining unclaimed after this time will either be deferred to a later competition or new winners will be drawn.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or older, except High Speed Training Limited employees. High Speed Training warrants that there are no legal or other reasons why the prize should not be made available to any other such entrant.
Winner(s) shall be drawn at random from all the entries made across all entry methods.
- We will only retain data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is collected for. Data collected during the survey will be anonymised once the prize is accepted.
- Data collected is processed with third parties such as Mopinion and Google.
- Data collected will not be used to market to you.
The email data used for this survey has been selected from customers of High Speed Training Limited who have opted in to receive marketing communications from High Speed Training. If you wish to amend your preferences, please contact Jordana Hargreaves – email@example.com
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute or matter arising out of or connected with this agreement.
- High Speed Training Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- High Speed Training Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Thank you for your input.