Online Bookkeeping Course
This online bookkeeping course provides small business owners and management with
the information they need to create an effective and reliable bookkeeping system.
The course covers the types of information that need to be included and what systems
should be used to record them. The course explains methods for improving and forecasting
cashflow and budgets within the business and outlines how to respond to purchase
and sales invoices. There is also a module explaining the importance of good credit
control, including how to successfully speak to and deal with late-paying customers.
- High Quality Training Experience
- Designed by experts in Bookkeeping
- CPD Accredited Course
- Fully Online Course, Instant Access
- High Quality Certificate posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Bookkeeping Course?
This online bookkeeping course is aimed at small business owners and management
teams who want to learn how to run a successful bookkeeping system.
It is a legal requirement to issue sales invoices and keep accounts records for
a minimum of six years, so it is essential that businesses have an effective and
manageable bookkeeping system in place.
On successful completion of the course a high quality, personalised certificate
will be posted to you the next working day. This can be used to provide evidence
for compliance and audit.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the button below. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo:
Interactive Demo »
Aims of the Bookkeeping Training
- To introduce bookkeeping and provide an understanding of what information needs
to be recorded.
- To give guidance on improving and forecasting cashflow and how to draw up a budget.
- To explain how to provide and deal with invoices.
- To introduce credit policies and credit control methods, including how to request
and chase up payments.
- To give an understanding of how petty cash, wage books, stock control and other
financial accounts can be useful.
The course is divided into five accessible, interactive modules and includes an
assessment at the end:
Download Data Sheet (PDF)
- Introduction to Bookkeeping - an introduction to the types of business, how
to choose an accountant and what information to include in bookkeeping records.
- Cashflow and Budgeting - a guide on how to improve cashflow, how to forecast
cashflow, how to do a bank reconciliation of finances and how to draw up and manage
- Invoicing - information on what to do with purchase invoices, how to create
a sales voice and how to issue sales invoices to customers.
- Credit Control - an introduction to credit control, including how to request
payments and chase payments from late-paying customers.
- Petty Cash, Stock Control and Balance Sheets - information on petty cash procedures,
wage books, managing stock control and keeping profit & loss accounts, balance
sheets and depreciation accounts.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 20 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
This course is an interactive, online format. It is fully animated with high quality
graphics and a full audio voice over.
It takes approximately 4 hours to complete the course in full. This can be spread
out over multiple sessions or completed in a single session. There is no time limit
Other Courses You May be Interested In
This advanced safeguarding children course is designed to help managers develop the best practice through effective management skills and understanding of roles within the child protection system.
Learn More »
The Health and Safety Induction Course aims to ensure that businesses and organisations meet their health and safety obligations. This course is particularly relevant for new employees, enabling them to identify the relevant hazards which exist in their workplace.
Learn More »