Fire Safety Quiz
Test Your Fire Safety Knowledge
Workplace fires and explosions can be catastrophic for any business, no matter their size, status, or location. Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, businesses must have safety procedures in place and all employees need to receive training to help uphold these measures. How much do you know about fire safety? Test your knowledge below with our quick quiz.
Which three components are needed to start a fire?
How often should fire alarms be tested?
Who is responsible for carrying out fire risk assessments?
Why is it important to know the different classes of fire?
PEEP stands for:
Share your Results:
- What to Include in a Fire Safety Evacuation Plan
- Top 10 Fire Safety Tips in the Workplace
- Fire Safety Rules and Regulations in the Workplace
- Fire Warden Training
- Information about the Fire Triangle & Tetrahedron
- Fire Safety Signs
- Fire Risk Assessment Quiz
- Fire Warden Quiz
- Understanding the Different Types and Uses of Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Extinguisher Quiz
- Fire Safety Training