Food Hygiene Certificate Guide by Profession A-Z - What do you require?

EC Regulation 852 states that all food handlers must be trained in food hygiene matters commensurate with their work activity. This is a legal requirement, and so everyone that works in the food industry must be trained in food hygiene before they can begin work. Furthermore, it is recommended that food hygiene training is refreshed every 3 years to ensure you are kept up to date with best practice and any changes in the law. But how do you know which food hygiene certificate is best for you? To make things a little easier, our A-Z guide lists each food industry profession and details which certificate you need to take to satisfy your legal requirements:

Click the buttons below to quickly navigate through sections