Welding Safety Quiz
Test Your Knowledge of Welding Safety
Welding and cutting operations are used in a many manufacturing and engineering workplaces, and may be something that you do on a daily basis, but they can be very dangerous if not performed safely. Are you aware of the health and safety risks caused by welding activities? Try our welding safety quiz and test your knowledge!
Which part of the body is the UV light from arc welding harmful to?
Where should acetylene fuel cylinders be stored?
Which of the following is an example of RPE?
How often should welding equipment be checked for damage?
Which hazardous metal oxide is associated with welding stainless steel?
Share your Results:
What to Read Next:
- RIDDOR: How to Report and Incident or Accident at Work
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work: Safety Guidance
- Welding Hazards in the Workplace: Safety Tips & Precautions
- 15 Workshop Hazards and How to Avoid Them
- What is Hot Work and Do I Need a Permit?
- What is Arc-Eye? A Guide to the Dangers of Arc Welding
- Key Welding Terms Glossary
- Welding Safety Training