Anger Management Course
This Anger Management course aims to help managers and supervisors understand what causes people’s anger, how it impacts the workplace and what can be done to manage employee wellbeing. By the end of the course, learners will feel confident in how to confidently and effectively manage anger at work.
Throughout this anger management certification, learners will understand more about how anger affects businesses, how to identify the warning signs of anger, how to communicate effectively and support individuals with an anger management problem, and how to promote wellbeing in the workplace.
- Developed by business professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate Duration: 1-2 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Course?
This online Anger Management course is suitable for managers, supervisors and heads of department who want to understand more about anger, how it affects employees and what can be done to manage anger in the workplace. The course is written at an awareness level and no prerequisite knowledge of anger management techniques is needed.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working
day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
Interactive Demo »
The course is divided into 4 accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
Download Course Overview (PDF)
- The Introduction to Anger Management - what is anger, anger in the workplace, how anger can affect businesses and anger and the law.
- Managing Anger in the Workplace - fight, flight or freeze, expressing anger, identifying warning signs, effective communication, handling hostile situations, conflict resolution, victim support and individual support.
- Techniques for Controlling Anger - take time out, practice relaxation, practice mindfulness, expend some energy, adopt a healthy lifestyle, learn to control impulses, communicate clearly and find a distraction.
- Managing Employee Wellbeing – workplace wellbeing, anger and stress, identifying problem areas, meeting with employees and creating a positive workplace.
Aims of the Course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand why people get angry and how it can have an effect on businesses.
- Have knowledge of the workplace laws relevant to anger management.
- Understand the warning signs of anger and how people express anger in different ways.
- Know how to communicate effectively in a hostile situation, how to support individuals affected by anger and how to resolve conflicts.
- Have an awareness of some simple techniques that can help people to manage anger and stress.
- Understand the importance of managing wellbeing in the workplace in order to identify problem areas and reduce employee stress and anger.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 12 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
Other Courses You May be Interested In
An online course designed to provide a personalised learning experience for leaders who want to build on their existing skills. The course provides information on how to develop and deepen the attributes, behaviours, values and practices of effective leadership.
Learn More »
This Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) course aims to help learners understand basic NLP practices in order to improve their relationships, communication, compassion and business skills.
Learn More »