Social Media Marketing Training
This Social Media Marketing course has been designed to offer an understanding of how businesses can use social media platforms for marketing purposes. The course explains the different social media networks, the benefits of using social media for marketing, and how you should behave on social media.
The course covers all aspects of the topic, including how to make a social media marketing strategy, how to create a personal brand on social media, and how to ensure you are adhering to advertising standards.
- Developed by business professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- Approximate Duration: 2-3 hours
- On completion, certificate is posted the next working day
Who Should Take This Online Training Course?
This Social Media Marketing training is suitable for anybody who wants to establish or improve their marketing presence on social media. The course can be taken by businesses of all sizes and all types. It can also be taken by anybody who wishes to learn more about marketing on social media, and how businesses do so.
On successful completion of the course you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working
day. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming
to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Screenshots (click to view)
If you wish to try this course then register for a demo by clicking the 'interactive demo' button. You will be given the option to purchase and continue with your course at the end of your demo!
Interactive Demo »
The course is divided into six accessible, interactive modules and includes an
assessment at the end:
Download Course Overview (PDF) »
- What Is Social Media Marketing? - A definition of social media marketing, the benefits of social media marketing, and social media marketing and web traffic, customers, brand image, and return on investment (ROI).
- Social Media Platforms - Types of social media platform, how to create effective landing pages, following competitors, the dos and don'ts of social media, and how to create a successful email campaign.
- How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy - What a social media marketing strategy is, why a strategy is important, and how to design a strategy.
- Personal Branding for Businesses -What personal branding is, the importance of personal branding, how to create a strong personal brand, personal branding pitfalls, auditing your online presence, and deciding what to share.
- Customer Service and Social Media - Making yourself easy to contact, social customer support, making it easy to connect, the importance of customer service, customer interactions on social media, and complaint prioritisation.
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising Standards - Advertising codes, privacy policies, disclaimers, terms and conditions, and the risks of using social media.
Aims of the course
By completing this course, you will:
- Develop an understanding of why social media marketing can be beneficial to a business.
- Understand how to create a social media marketing strategy and implement it.
- Be aware of the common mistakes that businesses make when undertaking social media marketing.
- Understand the importance of privacy policies, disclaimers, and terms and conditions.
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will
be asked 12 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 75%. The
answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.
If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with
no extra charge.
Other Courses You May be Interested In
This equality and diversity training provides employers and employees with the information they need to understand the best practices and responsibilities associated with equality and diversity in the workplace.
Learn More »
This safeguarding vulnerable adults (SOVA) course is designed to help people increase their knowledge, identify signs of potential abuse and understand what to do with any concerns.
Learn More »