Fire Risk Assessment Quiz
Test Your Fire Risk Assessment Knowledge
If you’re the owner or employer of a workplace premises, it’s vital for you to ensure that the building is up to code. It must have the necessary fire safety measures in place before you allow employees and customers to enter. Do you know what is required? Test your knowledge with our quick quiz below.
What is the minimum width that escape routes should be?
What type of fire extinguisher would be most appropriate for an office with a lot of electrical equipment?
People should not have to travel more than how many metres to the nearest fire alarm call point?
Where should illuminated signs for fire doors be located?
How often should you ideally test smoke and/or heat detectors?
Share your Results:
What to Read Next:
- Fire Extinguisher Quiz
- Fire Risk Assessment Training Course
- How Many Fire Wardens Does my Business Need?
- Fire Warden Quiz
- How to Carry Out a Fire Drill in Your School
- Fire Safety in Care Homes Checklist
- Fire Safety Rules and Regulations in the Workplace