Food Safety Awareness Quiz
Test Your Food Safety Knowledge
Do you work with food? Are you aware of the dangers that you may face on a daily basis when involved in food preparation activities? Anyone that handles food must be aware of the hazards and risks that could lead to food contamination and, as a result, to people getting ill. You should know what to do to ensure that food is not compromised and it is safe to eat. Think you know food safety? Try our quick quiz below.
What temperature should your freezer be at?
Where should you store raw meat in your fridge?
What should food's core temperature be when cooked?
In which of these will bacteria multiply fastest?
Which of these is NOT something bacteria needs to grow and multiply?
Share your Results:
- How Often Should I Renew My Food Hygiene and Safety Certificate?
- What Food Hygiene Certificate Do I Need? A-Z
- What are the Four Types of Food Contamination?
- Is There a Difference Between Food Hygiene and Food Safety?
- Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Course