Restaurant Hospitality Quiz
Test Your Knowledge of Restaurant Hospitality
If you work front-of-house in a restaurant, café, bar or pub then you probably know that first class customer service can make all the difference between a customer leaving you a negative review or a customer coming back time and time again. Is your knowledge of waiting tables, recommending meals and alcohol licensing up-to-date? Have a go at our quick hospitality quiz now!
Under the Licensing Act 2003, which of the following customers can you serve alcohol to alongside a sit-down meal?
If a customer has specified that they are coeliac, what does that mean?
Wines are often categorised on a scale of 0-6 depending on how dry or sweet they are. If a wine has a rating of 0, what does it mean?
When guests arrive, within what time frame should you aim to acknowledge them?
If a customer comes to you with a complaint about their food, what should you do?
Share your Results:
- 17 Ways to Reduce Food Waste in Your Restaurant
- Online Food Hygiene Training
- Interview Questions for the Hospitality Industry: A Guide for Employers
- The Importance of Stocktaking in Hospitality: Guide for Managers
- Disabled Access Requirements for Restaurants
- Customer Complaints in Hospitality – From Our Very Own Experts
- Top 8 Skills for a Successful Career in Hospitality
- Interview Questions for Waiting Staff
- What is the Importance of Effective Communication in the Hospitality Industry?
- Upselling Techniques in Restaurants
- Restaurant Hospitality Training